Auto Accident Injury Chiropractic
Professional Injury Chiropractor in Marana/Tucson
After an accident, it’s important to seek chiropractic care as soon as you notice symptoms of pain or discomfort. Prompt diagnosis and treatment of your injuries by an experienced auto injury chiropractor will reduce recovery time and increase the efficacy of your chiropractic treatments.
Guyton’s chiropractic office in Marana has been providing accident victims with top-quality chiropractic care for over 20 years, helping to eliminate the pain associated with whiplash, joint and bone damage, soft tissue injuries, and more.
Common Auto Injuries
Auto accidents can cause injury to any part of the body. While some individuals notice pain or other symptoms right away, others only notice changes in health or comfort several days after the accident. Because auto accident injuries can have long-term effects on your comfort, health, and quality of life, seeking chiropractic treatment as soon as you notice symptoms of any injury is the best way to minimize the consequences of your injuries.
- Whiplash is the most common injury associated with auto accidents. This type of injury can occur even in low-speed collisions, particularly rear-ending, and may cause stiffness and pain in the neck, shoulders, arms, or upper and lower back.
- Back injuries such as herniated discs, fractured vertebrae, sprains, and strains are another common consequence of car crashes. Damage to the spine can cause chronic back pain and disability; working with your chiropractor is the best way to prevent lasting damage and achieve effective back pain relief.
- Joint injuries commonly occur when the body is jostled or jolted in an accident. Chiropractic treatment can restore joint mobility and relieve pain, as well as prevent chronic conditions such as accident-related arthritis from developing over time.
Seeking Chiropractic Care for Auto Injuries
If you believe you have been injured in an accident, scheduling a chiropractic appointment with Guyton Chiropractic should be your next step. At Guyton Chiropractic, we will evaluate every aspect of your health to develop a chiropractic treatment plan that best fits your needs. You can reach us by phone at (520) 682-9079 to discuss chiropractic treatments and physical therapy for whiplash injuries and other auto accident-related pain.
- You and Dr. Guyton will discuss your health history and your physical condition before the accident. Because auto accident injuries can exacerbate existing conditions, Dr. Guyton will take your overall health into consideration when developing a chiropractic treatment plan.
- Dr. Guyton will perform a full physical evaluation of your posture, flexibility, and other health indicators to identify the cause of your pain and search for additional hidden injuries you may not have noticed to ensure your chiropractic care plan addresses all of your long-term health needs.